Chances are, if you’re thinking about buying a home, you are wanting to research as much information as possible before speaking with a “sales person.” I don’t blame you.
When I’m shopping for a car, I do the EXACT same thing. I want to be armed with information so I feel like I have more control. Nothing is worse than feeling helpless or vulnerable because, “I didn’t know any better.”
A home buyer’s first steps, usually, is countless hours of web surfing for the right home and neighborhood. I urge you to spend the same quality time finding the right REALTOR® who can represent you during your buying process. A REALTOR® is a home buyer’s “secret weapon.” A REALTOR® you can trust, will help remove the anxiety in home buying.
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL. Once you’ve hired a REALTOR®, he/she will lead you through every step of the home buying process. They will not only answer your questions, but they’ll bring up topics you haven’t even thought of, yet.
From house-hunting to closing day, we have about 100 tasks for every Client we represent. Here’s a list showing just a few of those tasks…
- Assist with Mortgage Qualifying
- House-Hunt: Delivering addresses (that fit your criteria)
- Provide Disclosures for the home you are considering
- Provide a Market Analysis to make sure you don’t offer TOO MUCH
- Explain the offer process and options
- Negotiate your offer with the Seller and their listing agent
- Assist with Home Inspections
- Assist with Home Appraisals
- Assist with Repairs (if needed)
- Explain your Rights as a Home Buyer
- and a whole lot more!
Take the fear out of home buying. Hire a REALTOR® and have your own, “Secret Weapon!”
I’m Val Aranda, and I’m ready to work for you. I’ve been helping first-time home buyers since 1998. I’d like to help you, too. ~Val~
Val J Aranda, REALTOR® | Metro Realty
4007 McCullough Ave, Suite #473
San Antonio, TX 78212 | Direct to Val: 210-378-5987