The holidays are coming to an end. The fireworks will bring in the new year soon. Once the confetti settles, it’s time to get our homes back in order.
If you’re thinking about a new and snazzy look for your home’s decor in 2016, you may enjoy the smartphone/mobile device apps listed below!
Five apps for easy home decorating
Technology has made it easier than ever to bring your home decor ideas to reality. There are countless smartphone apps that help you plan a space or do some valuable comparative shopping. Here are five apps to use on your next decorating project. Most are available on both iOS and Android devices.
1. Color Capture: Ever see a color that would make for a perfect paint scheme? Benjamin Moore’s Color Capture app allows you to take a photo of anything and instantly get a matching paint color.
2. iHandyLevel: Hanging photos and artwork? Rather than searching through your toolbox for a level, you can use something that’s already in your pocket: Your phone. The iHandyLevel app functions just as well as a dedicated level, turning your phone into the ultimate picture-hanging companion.
3. LikeThatDecor: Let’s say you see the perfect Chesterfield sofa in a coffee shop, and you want to see where you could get one of your own. Use the LikeThatDecor app to take a photo of furniture and instantly see similar items from dozens of retailers.
4. IKEA Catalog: Forget about the nightmare of navigating the parking garage, showroom, and warehouse at your nearest IKEA. The IKEA Catalog app allows you to virtually place furniture in a room. If only there was an app for easy IKEA assembly!
5. DesignSponge: DesignSponge is one of the best DIY and home decor websites out there. Now there’s an app that makes it easy to access all of their awesome content on your smartphone.
Whether or not you’ve bought a home using my services, I’m always available to answer your house-to-home questions! ~Agent Val
METRO REALTY | Val J Aranda, REALTOR®
4007 McCullough Ave, Suite #477
San Antonio, TX 78212 | Direct to Val: 210-378-5987
- Find me on Facebook: Facebook.com/AgentVal
- Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/AgentVal
- HOMES FOR SALE: Val-A-Homes.com