Labor Day weekend is approaching and so are the WILD AND CRAZY Labor Day Mattress commercials! According to a HOME & LIVING article by by Suzy Strutner titled, “What Nobody Tells You About Buying a Mattress,” [posted on
- Mattress construction: The most popular mattress types are inner spring mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and adjustable air mattresses. Each has pros and cons when it comes to durability and comfort customization.
- Firmness: Mattress firmness plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep. Mattresses that are too firm or too soft can cause aches and pains, so it‘s recommended that you test a mattress for 10- to 15 minutes in store before making a purchase.
- Sleeping position: Your mattress should match your sleeping style (side, back, face-down, etc.). You want a mattress that keeps your spine in proper alignment. For example, some mattresses are better for side sleepers, while others are better for back sleepers.
- Size: It’s not quite as simple as choosing between a king and a queen mattress. You should also consider your height, as some mattresses are a better fit for shorter people while tall people will want a longer mattress so their limbs aren’t hanging over the edge of the bed.
- Stability: For couples, you should consider how the mattress reacts when one person moves, so the other person’s sleep isn’t disturbed in the middle of the night.
Agent Val – Your San Antonio Real Estate Resource and Real Estate First Responder – When you have real estate wonders keeping you up at night, feel free to text or email your questions or concerns. I work around-the-clock so you can get your beauty rest!
Val J Aranda, Metro Realty in San Antonio
Texas Veteran Land Board (VLB) Participating REALTOR®
Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
“Coaching Texas Home Buyers and Sellers”
4007 McCullough Ave, Suite #477
San Antonio, TX 78212 | Call/Text Val: 210-378-5987
*I’m ALWAYS on-call*