Home buying FEAR FACTORS that keep most people renting
1. Fear of what credit reports reveal.
2. Fear of not having enough money saved for a Down Payment.
3. Fear of buying a money pit or “lemon”.
4. Fear of not being able to afford the new home after moving in.
5. Fear of not knowing the right time to buy.
THE FEAR BREAKERS
- You can buy a home with at least 580 FICO credit score! (I can help you get a FREE credit review & home buying game plan).
- You DON’T NEED 20% or more to buy your first home! There are ZERO DOWN and LOW DOWN PAYMENT options (3.00%-3.50%)!
- When making an offer, you can ask for a “Termination Option”. It allows you time to have a home inspection and make sure you’re making the right decision.
- Affordability: They key to affordability is to understand your debts compared to your income. I have a team who will teach you how to balance your debts and income so there’s room to afford your dream home… especially after you move-in! COMPLIMENTARY & NO OBLIGATION.
- The right time to buy is when you’re ready! And we can help get you there! In San Antonio where people are transferring in and out 365 days a year, there’s always a deal to find.
What can we do for you today to help get you started? Is there another FEAR FACTOR standing in your way? Message me for a private chat. I’ll answer all of your questions.
Val J Aranda, “Coaching Home Buyers & Sellers Since 1998”
Always answering questions: 210-378-5987