I was raised in a Military family where family, faith, honor, integrity, and discipline were the beams of our foundation. I am the daughter and eldest child of a Retired U.S. Marine and since birth, I was groomed for leadership — just ask my three younger brothers! 🙂
Every few years, we had to pick up our roots, box up our belongings, and settle into a new home. We lived in Hawaii, the East Coast, the West Coast and many states in between. I was raised in a melting pot of people and cultures, so I embrace diversity. With all of the moves throughout my life, I can appreciate and understand the stress and anxiety involved when clients are ready to buy or sell a house. I make every effort to keep everyone organized, on track, and as stress-free as possible.
WHY REAL ESTATE?
Great question! During my first seven years in the real estate business, I asked myself the same thing. As I was growing up, I really wanted to be a police officer or a teacher. As a young adult, I wanted to be an Architect.
After my “seven-year itch” in the business, I realized that similar to a police officer, I was already “serving my community” and like a teacher, I was “teaching” real estate to home buyers and sellers! Lucky for me, Real Estate found me.
From our first handshake to your closing day (and beyond), I’m at your service! Your real estate goals are my top priority.
I’m a proud Texas REALTOR® offering around-the-clock consultations. The posts, comments, articles, and advice offered on this site are based on my personal experiences. While each REALTOR® conducts business differently, we (as REALTORS®) are committed to a strict Code of Ethics and uphold our fiduciary duties to our clientele.
Here is a brief summary of the services I happily provide:
- Real Estate Advice (whether it’s your first time or not)
- Home Search and Find (from condominiums to luxury homes)
- Property Evaluations for Home Purchases
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of any listing
- Homestead Exemption Assistance (Tax Discount availability)
- Tax Dispute Assistance (for property owners)
- Title and/or Estate Resources Available
- Financial Resource (Mortgage, Refinance and/or Credit Repair)
- Personal & Business Tax Preparation (W-2, 1099, Self-Employed, Small Business)
If you have a question, I’ll find the answers! Don’t let these concerns keep you up at night. I’m here to help you.
HOUSES IN SAN ANTONIO
2012 NW Military Highway, San Antonio, TX 78213
Call/Text Val: 210-378-5987