During the first 10-14 days of your listing, if your property is priced right and looks fabulous, you will have a lot of showing activity. If you’re lucky, you’ll probably get an offer too!
If your house is already listed or if you are thinking about listing your house soon, here are some great showing tips to help attract those qualified home buyers…
*5 Simple Showing Tips*
1. Replace heavy drapes with lightweight sheers during warmer months to give a room a brighter, lighter feel.
2. Make the fridge smell fresh instantly with cotton balls soaked in vanilla extract or orange juice.
3. Help the home owner add new fluff to a lumpy comforter by having two people vigorously shake the quilt up and down to redistribute stuffing.
4. Shut some air conditioning vents on the first floor or basement so that more air will reach and cool the second floor. Reverse the process in winter for heat vents.
5. Resist the temptation to spot-clean walls since it will make the rest of the wall look dingy.
THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT CURRENTLY LISTED PROPERTIES.
Published Article: “5 Showing Tips” provided by REALTOR® Magazine and the National Association of REALTORS®.
“Valet Real Estate Services Around the Clock!” If you have general real estate questions, I’m always on-call. Whether you’re a Home Buyer, Home Seller or a Tenant… I’ll gladly tailor my service to suit your needs.”
~Agent Val, Your Trusted Real Estate Adviser~
HOUSES IN SAN ANTONIO
2012 NW Military Highway, San Antonio, TX 78213
Call/Text Val: 210-378-5987
- Find me on Facebook: Facebook.com/AgentVal
- Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/AgentVal
- HOMES FOR SALE: Val-A-Homes.com