Congratulations on your decision on becoming a homeowner! Making the decision is the very first step. Step two is to speak with a trusted REALTOR®. Your REALTOR® will not only walk you through the entire home buying process but will also refer you to the best lenders, escrow officers, inspectors and everyone else who is involved in the process.
My name is Val Aranda, and I’m a Texas REALTOR®. If you’ve landed on this page, I’m hoping to earn your business.
I have a top-notch team of people who are ready to work for you. I’ve already weeded out the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to various service providers. As a consumer, you’re encouraged to shop for vendors and contractors who will fit your needs and your budget. Feel free to start with my list of preferred vendors. I’ve selected some of the best in the business!
HOW TO BUY MY FIRST HOME:
- Decide on the right time for you.
- Pick a REALTOR® you trust.
- Get pre-approved for a Home Loan.
- Learn about Down Payments, Closing Costs, Prepaids, and upfront expenses.
- Learn about the “Termination Option” in a Real Estate contract.
- Learn about Home Inspections and how to negotiate repairs (if necessary).
- Learn about Appraisals.
- Submit ALL the documentation your lender requests for your Final Loan Approval.
- Learn about Home Protection Plans.
- Know what to look for during your first walk-through prior to closing day.
- Know what to look for during your FINAL walk-through on or prior to closing day.
- Don’t forget to set up the utilities for your new home!
- Get familiar with what you’ll need for your closing day.
Val J Aranda, REALTOR® & Tax Consultant
- Texas Veteran Land Board (VLB) Participating REALTOR®
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
HOUSES IN SAN ANTONIO
2012 NW Military Highway, San Antonio, TX 78213
Call/Text Val: 210-378-5987