TEXAS HOME SELLERS
“What’s My House Worth?”
- Receive a complimentary Market Analysis
- Visit Val-A-Homes.com and get a FREE HOME EVALUATION
- NO OBLIGATION, NO PRESSURE, NO NONSENSE
PRE-LIST WALK THROUGH AND PROPERTY PREPARATION
- In today’s market, a listing HAS to stand out above the rest
- List with me and receive low-budget staging advice (upon request)
- Curious about which home improvements receive higher rates of return? I’m happy to provide a custom list of suggestions after an informal walk-through of the property.
- Receive a personalized Marketing Plan targeted to sell your property for TOP DOLLAR
- Receive listing & marketing updates until the property is SOLD
- Receive a property web site for your address: EXAMPLE – http://www.123YourAddress.com
- Listings are showcased on the most popular websites used by home-shoppers
- Listings are introduced to other Top Producing Agents around the city
PROPERTY SHOWINGS AND INSPECTIONS
- Buyers are pre-qualified for a home loan BEFORE they enter your property.
- Never worry about unaccompanied showings! REALTORS®, Certified Inspectors and Appraisers are the only ones granted access to the property.
- Our lockboxes are new and improved to digitally capture who’s accessing the property.
- Showing appointments are professionally arranged with your schedule in mind.
- Receive comments and feedback from Showing Agents & their Buyers.
- Inspection Preparation: Receive advice on how to have successful inspection results.
NEGOTIATIONS, CONTRACTS & CLOSINGS
Leave the legal documents to the experts!
Upon the execution of a Listing Agreement, you can expect the following around-the-clock services:
- Assistance with what needs to be FULLY DISCLOSED to help avoid potential lawsuits before, during, or after your closing.
- Receive assistance with closing procedures and deadlines.
- Receive an estimated Seller’s Net Sheet with EVERY offer received.
- Your terms are #1 priority. ALWAYS!
- From contract to closing, I’m at your service during and after normal business hours. Are you on social media? If you see me online, consider me “on-call.” I’m happy to take questions if something is robbing you of a good night’s rest.
CLOSING COSTS AND FEES
Move-up Program Available
*List and Buy with me and I’ll offer a 1% Rebate on your next purchase*
[Contact me for details and mention this Blog!]
Receive an Estimated Net Sheet before signing a Listing Agreement with me. Know your profit ahead of time.
Offering six-month listing terms with a 30-day option to terminate for any reason
Catering to Texas clients and specializing in the following areas:
San Antonio, Helotes, Leon Valley, Lackland AFB, Shavano Park, Castle Hills, Jefferson area, Woodlawn Lake, Inspiration Hills, Shavano Park, Hollywood Park (and surrounding communities)
Also available in: Live Oak, Converse, Schertz, Cibolo
Services outside of Bexar and Guadalupe counties considered on a case-by-case basis.
“Valet Real Estate Services Around the Clock!” If you have general real estate questions, I’m always on-call. Whether you’re a Home Buyer, Home Seller or a Tenant… I’ll gladly tailor my service to suit your needs.”
~Agent Val, Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor
Texas law requires all real estate license holders to provide the Information About Brokerage Services to all prospective clients. TREC’s Consumer Protection Notice.
One thought on “Menu for Sellers”