A new year… a new beginning… a new home?
New Year Resolutions are promises to ourselves to do something different. Whether it’s cutting the diet down from four slices of pie to two, buying only ONE “Coach” purse in a year or committing to keeping the office organized so it’s easier to find that one sticky note with that extremely important phone number! But, judging from the phone calls and recent text messages, it appears that some Texas Tenants are making resolutions to STOP PAYING RENT and to invest in their first home. WHEW! Now THAT’S a New Year Resolution!
Here are a few “Fear Factors” when considering a home purchase…
- Do I qualify?
- Will I find the right home?
- When is the right time to buy?
- How do I make an offer?
- What if I change my mind AFTER I make my offer?
- Am I buying a “Money Pit?”
- Am I offering too much for the home of my dreams?
- What if I don’t have thousands of dollars for closing?
First, welcome to Val-A-Homes and Metro Realty! We are here to help. My name is Val Aranda, REALTOR® and I’m here to answer your questions and address your fears!
NEXT… Let’s start with “Do I qualify?“
Val Aranda, REALTOR
“Offering valet real estate service around the clock.”