Growing up with three younger brothers, pranks were not limited to April Fool’s day! The worst prank was when my brother popped out from behind the shower curtain just as I was about to use the “facility.” I was so startled, I quickly hunched over as if to hide between the commode and the sink! He laughed so hard telling everyone I tried to hide behind the toilet. “WHAT-A-DORK!”
Don’t worry, I don’t have pranks today. As a matter of fact, I’m probably going to hide in my home office to avoid pranksters!
Today, especially for you, I have a special offer instead. It’s a free “Home Scouting” smart phone application. It’s designed to help Home Shoppers in and around the San Antonio area. Whether you have an Android Phone or an iPhone, the app can be found in your Google Play/App Store. (Also available on tablets and iPad).
HERE YOU GO – Start finding homes near you in just FIVE EASY STEPS:
1. DOWNLOAD THE “HOME SCOUTING” APP
2. USE MY VIP ACTIVATION CODE TO ENTER (shown on the screen below).
FAQ: Why do I need a VIP Code?
ANSWER: The VIP code will personalize every customer’s private Home Scouting account by linking directly to San Antonio’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
3. CREATE YOUR PASSWORD PROTECTED ACCOUNT by completing your private registration.
FAQ: How much information do I need to give for my new account?
ANSWER: To register for your private Home Scouting account, all you’ll need to enter is your first name, last name, email address and password.
5. Tap “START SEARCHING NOW” to find active listings right now!
FAVORITE APP FEATURES:
- “Find Homes Near Me” uses GPS to scout homes around you. This is extremely helpful if you’re parked in front of a home with a For Sale sign in front of it.
- Access 100% of our MLS listings!
- “My Saved Searches” allows you to have multiple search options. Debating between a condominium or a single-family home? Want to search for raw land AND single-family homes? You can create as many search types as you need to.
- NO THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS! Your account is so private, “Home Scouting” does not allow third-party advertisers to promote themselves on the application. What does this mean to you? Unlike other real estate web sites, Home Scouting will protect your personal information and will not sell your contact information to third-party businesses.
- The “CALL MY AGENT” button links you to ONE PERSON — me. This special feature eliminates having to call multiple real estate offices and REALTORS® about their listings. With just one call, I can provide you with all of the listing details for any MLS listing.
- The “CALL MY LOAN OFFICER” button links you to my preferred Loan Officer, Daylon Brady of Castle & Cooke Mortgage. Although you are not obligated to use his services, he will still offer free credit and financial advice to help qualify you for a mortgage. He will also provide you with a copy of your credit report with notes on how to improve your FICO credit score (if needed).
If you have any questions about the application, feel free to reach out to me. I’ll be happy to help and guide you. I started referring my clients to this app for two reasons:
1. HOME SCOUTING and the “Sold Home Alert” helps sellers stay on top of the market until they’re ready to sell.
2. HOME SCOUTING allows buyers to house-hunt on their own time 24/7. They can even “Schedule a Showing” with a touch of a button.
Texas law requires all real estate license holders to provide the Information About Brokerage Services to all prospective clients. TREC’s Consumer Protection Notice.